Dear Einstein ...

"Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater."

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."



"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

Σάββατο 9 Ιουνίου 2012

Help me

I am all alone in this room.
It's cold and dark.The only thing that shows me this room is a small candle,shining in the middle of this room.
But I don't want it.It is shining and showing  me my past.It helps believe that I am indeed a moster.
I didn't mean to do those things.I wasn't myself.I was under your compell.
And now you are keeping me in here.You lead me in this Hell.You are the one who wanted me to become what I was and now you are torturing me because I've changed.
Don't let me drown in this ocean.
Give me your hand.Pull me out.Don't bury me alive and forget me in this coffin.
I wish someone could give me love in order to sring my wings and fly.
But no one wants this.
I don't know why but I am not welcome in this world
So God take me with you.Take this pain away and help me find you.
Silence.
The only thing I am hearing.
A light.
The only thing I see.
 Nothing.
The only thing I feel anymore.
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου